#GoVoxBox Influenster Review


Since I love health and fitness I was super excited to receive this #GoVoxBox from Influenster to review.
Never heard of influenster? Basically it's for lovers of social media. You write product reviews, answer questions, and in exchange they will send you a "VoxBox" of products to review. They pick the boxes bases on the surveys you take, products you review, and so on. 

My box was filled with a lot of great products and I get to share what I found with my readers!

So here's the lowdown on the #GoVoxBox

The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake

I was a little skeptical about this one since I'm a huge fan of Shakeology. I felt like I was cheating on my amazing shake by trying this one out. However, I signed up to review the contents of the box so I had to try it out. 
I was expecting the shake to be gritty since most protein shakes are, but this one was smooth. I mixed the shake packet with almond milk, as I usually do for shakes. I liked the consistency but it was a little too sweet for me. My boyfriend liked the sweet taste of it. I guess it depends on what you're in the mood for. I could definitely see this taking away someone's sweet tooth. 
I also love the shaker bottle that came with the product. It mixed the shake well and it was a nice petite size. 


Profoot Care Products - Pedi Rock and Triad Orthotic


The Profoot Pedi Rock seemed a bit odd at first. It looked big and awkward and I didn't understand why this product would be better at getting rid of calluses that a pumice stone or one of those wands with the callus remover pad at the end. 
Then I used the product to give myself a much needed pedicure. As a runner my feet don't get the TLC they deserve sometimes. When I held the Pedi-Rock in my hand it was soft and easy to squeeze a bit. It was actually easier to hold then a typical pumice stone. And it did the job well! My feet were smooth in just a few minutes. 


Then there were the Triad Orthotics. I was excited to find these in my box box since I had recently been complaining about foot pain from standing all day at work. I stand on my feet for my entire shift, which could be up to 10 hours a day. I come home with tired, achey feet.
I placed the orthotics in my shoes and off I went. My feet were much happier. They didn't ache at the end of my shift! 
I plan on getting more of these for my other shoes.

AquaSpa Bath Salts


The AquaSpa Bath Salts were another product I was excited about. Between long hours standing on my feet at work and running long distances, sometimes I find myself needing a way to relax. Taking a nice warm bath would be just the trick. But how would these bath salts enhance that relaxation?
The lavender and chamomile scent was very soothing. And excellent way to wind down after a stressful day. Plus the Marine Youth Complex is said to diminish signs of aging. It's formulated to help stimulate cell renewal, enhance skin elasticity, strengthen skin, boost collagen, and keep skin hydrated. Who wouldn't want that?
I can't wait to pick up more products from this line!

Muller Yogurt

I was given a coupon for a free product because they obviously couldn't ship yogurt in the box I received. I decided on the corner low fat yogurt with choco balls. 
This yogurt is amazing. It comes in a two part container - one holding the yogurt and one holding these  tiny chocolate crispy balls of deliciousness. You flip the smaller side containing the balls into the yogurt and mix. Then you delight your tastes buds. 
Since receiving this free product coupon I have purchased several more of these. In fact I just devoured one before sitting down to write this blog. 

Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds


I wasn't quite sure how I would like these because I tend to dislike a lot of berries. It did seem like a fun and healthy snack that could be easily taken on the go, so I did just that. I brought my packet of almonds in the car with my on the way to work. 
Guess what? I loved them! 

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

So this part of my post may contact a little bit too much information for some people, but what can I say, I'm reviewing a tampon. 
Typically I hate working out during my period because I'm always afraid of a little bit of leakage. Playtex Sport is designed for those of us who are a bit on the athletic side. We like to keep up with our running and workouts without having to worry about that time of the month. 
I must say these do work well, but I would have preferred an unscented version. I don't really feel comfortable using these types of items with a fragrance. 
I would purchase the unscented ones next time, but I would definitely use these!

I must say I was very happy with the products contained in my #GoVoxBox and can't wait 'til the next one!

*I received these items complementary from Influesnter for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.